Having a website is just as important as having a headshot and resume these days. Whether you're new to the business or a seasoned pro, I will capture your uniqueness with a clean, professional and easy-to navigate website. While it may seem like a daunting task, I will be there to help and guide you every step of the way. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
- First, visit the Request a Website page to start your process!
- From there you will be sent a short questionaire. This questionaire will serve as a starting point in the design process. Your answers will help me a great deal in getting your site looking just the way you want it.
- When the questionaire is completed, I will contact you with the information you will need going forward. It is also at this point that the $250 deposit will be due.
- Once the deposit has been received, I will begin working on the design of your homepage. This will be a back and forth collaboration between the two of us where you will give feedback and I will make revisions until you are completely satisfied with its look and functionality. You will then sign off on it, and I will begin working on the subpages.
- The homepage design will be used as the base layout for the rest of the site. The subpages will follow the same collabortion and each page will require your approval before I move to the next.
- When the entire site has been completed and approved, the remaining $250 will be due.
- After the final payment has been recieved, the website will be launched!
Text Based Updates:
Text based updates are always and will always be free! This is to ensure that your resume, bio, and news will continue to be up to date!
Addition of new pages, redesign of current pages, or updates to image or media elements fall under the "Multimedia Updates" category. The charge for these updates is $35 per hour. If the full hour is not taken, the total is prorated to reflect the amount of time spent.